Your privacy is important to us. In this privacy statement, I explain what personal information we collect from our users and how we use them. I encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal information on this website. Those over the age of thirteen may register at www.eri.es as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of children under the age of thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case shall data be collected from the minor regarding the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other members of the family, without the consent of the latter.
If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you must not register as a user.
On this website, the personal data of the users are respected and taken care of. As a user, you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why I want to share my principles regarding your privacy:
• We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services you require.
• We never share personal information about our users with anyone except to comply with the law or in case you have your express authorization.
www.eri.es has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Development Regulation of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
• Identity of the Responsible: Equipos y Recambios de Importación, S.L. (ERI)
• Trademark: ERI
• VAT: B58195041
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Activity: Spare parts wholesaler.
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations mentioned above, the personal data you send us through the web forms will receive the data treatment of "Users of the web and subscribers".
For the treatment of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information in the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
• The principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
• The principle of data minimization: We will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
• Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, periodically we will revise the lists and we will eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
• The principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we treat in www.eri.es come from:
• Contact form located in the CONTACT section
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether www.eri.es we are dealing with personal data that we are concerned, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
• Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
• Request rectification or deletion
• Request limitation of your treatment
• Oppose the treatment
• Request the portability of the data
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. ERI will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As interested, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have given us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
• Treatment is based on consent
• The data has been provided by the person concerned.
• The treatment is carried out by automated means.
When exercising your right to the portability of the data, you will have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do I treat your personal data?
In www.eri.es there is a system for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
• Contact Form: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Company, Address, Email, and comments, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. Within the web there is only one form to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by MailChimp. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of MailChimp (provider of E.R.I., SL) outside the EU in the USA. MailChimp is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available here, approved by the European Committee for Data Protection.
• I inform you that the data you provide will be located on the PIMEC servers within the EU.
There are other purposes for which I treat your personal data:
• To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
• To support and improve the services offered by this website.
• To manage social networks. www.eri.es can have a presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out by the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of www.eri.es, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is applicable in each case and previously accepted by the ERI user. It will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services of www.eri.es. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case I will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertisements individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection General Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, ERI (www.eri.es) will be responsible for the processing of the corresponding data to Users of the web and subscribers.
www.eri.es, does not sell, rent or give personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Sending email messages for contact purposes
A special case of data processing at www.eri.es refers to the email messages that users send in order to contact ERI. Users can ask questions or send suggestions or any other purpose.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
Specially protected data categories are not treated.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be preserved:
• Until the deletion is requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, www.eri.es, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help www.eri.es analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of www.eri.es will be directly transmitted and archived by Google in the servers of the United States. The IP address is anonymized, so it will not be collected by Google.
By browsing www.eri.es you can collect non-identifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that can not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
• Google analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about my user base as a whole.
Data security and secrecy
www.eri.se is committed to the use and treatment of personal data included by users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
www.eri.es can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, ERI will ensure that any person authorized by www.eri.es to process the client's data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (and it is a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon realizing www.eri.es, you must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and accuracy of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to www.eri.es, exonerating ERI, from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent is given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of data of the interested parties is revocable at any time by communicating it to ERI in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of the ARCO rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
ERI reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, ERI will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
Commercial post office
According to the LSSICE, www.eri.es does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms available on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, www.eri.es undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Document revised on 04-27-2018.